This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and various other statutes. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Here are our privacy principles:
• Providing information to us is Your choice.
• You can choose to have the Personal Information provided by You deleted.
• You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from the Site or apps.
Collection Of Information And Use
The Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information which You may provide to the Platform and/or which We may collect as part of the information provided is or could be the following:
1. Your Registration Details Which May Include The Name, Email Address, Mobile/Contact Details, Age, Gender, Password, Location, Pin Code, Area Code, Occupation, Provided By You.
2. Your Billing, Tax Registration, And Other Information Pertaining To Your Transactions On The Website Or Related To The Services.
3. You May In Some Cases Share Your Debit Or Credit Card Details Or Other Bank Account Details While Accessing Any Services Offered On The Site On A Subscription Model.
4. Your Comments Or Other Content That You Publicly Post Or Share On The Website.
5. If You Access Or Engage With The Website Or Services Associated With The Website Through A Social Media Service, We May Collect Your User ID Or User Name, Any Information You Have Permitted The Social Media Service To Share With Us, And Any Information You Have Made Public With The Social Media Service.
6. Your Usage Behavior Of The Website Or Interests, Purchasing Behavior, Other Traceable Activities Online, On Apps And On Mobile Such As Destinations Visited, Viewed Advertisements Or Content Consumed.
7. Details Of The Computer System Or Computer Network Which You Use To Visit The Website And Undertake Any Activity On The Website, Such As A Unique Device Identifier Including User Behavior From Web Based Cookies, Session Identifiers From Device ID, Commercially Available Services, Data Aggregator Platforms.
8. User Preferences (E.G., Preferred Language Settings);
9. IP Address, Operating System, Browser Type, Browser Version, Browser Configuration, Name Of Internet Service Provider, And Other Types Of Computer And Connection Related Information Relevant To Identifying Your Type Of Device, Connecting To The Website, Enabling Data Exchange With You And Your Device, And Ensuring A Convenient Use Of The Website;
10. The Uniform Resource Locator (URL) And IP Address Of The Website From Which You Accessed, Or Were Directed To, Our Website, Including Date And Time;
11. Transaction History, Including Open And Completed Transactions;
12. Search Terms Entered;
13. Services/Products Viewed Or Searched For On The Website;
14. Shopping Cart And Payment Information;
15. Credit Card Information;
16. Information Collected By Cookies Or Similar Technologies (As Described In The Next Paragraph);
17. Newsletter Subscriptions, Enrollment For Promotions, Use Of Special Offers, Etc.
18. Consents, Authorizations, Etc. Granted;
19. Survey Answers, Reviews, Ratings And Other Types Of Feedback Provided;
20. Content Of Any Communication Sent Through The Website, Including Any Information Posted In Social Communities On The Website Or Otherwise Shared With Platform And/Or Other Users, As Well As Chat Messages And Chat Transcripts;
Use of your Personal Information
We use the collected Information to analyse trends, to conduct research, to administer the Application/Services and products, to learn about each user’s learning patterns and movements around the Application/Services and products and to gather demographic information and usage behaviour about our user base as a whole. Aggregated and individual, anonymized and non-anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to external service providers to help us improve the Application, products and our Services. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this Policy.
We may use the individual data and behavior patterns combined with personal information to provide you with personalized content, and better your learning objectives. Third parties provide certain services which we may use to analyze the data and information to personalize, drive insights and help us better your experience or reach out to you with more value added applications, products, information and services. However, these third party companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We do not sell, trade or rent your Information to any third party unless, we have been expressly authorized by you either in writing or electronically to do so. We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, however this information when disclosed will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information
When you access our Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
Changes to this Statement
We believe that, every user of our Application/Services/products/Website must be in a position to provide an informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of the Application/Services/products/Website. By registering with us , you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us. Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in India. If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.